Montreal, Quebec – April 20, 2016 – Alithya, Quebec’s largest privately-held strategic consulting and IT services firm, is pleased to announce its 2016 Branham300 rankings, the definitive listing of Canada’s top public and private Information and Communication Technology (ICT) companies, as ranked by revenues:
- Ranked 7th in Top 15 Growth Companies (first listing)
- Ranked 9th in Top 10 ICT Staffing Companies (first listing) with new business unit Hiring Solutions
- Ranked 16th in Top 25 Movers and Shakers Companies (first listing)
- Ranked 17th in Top 25 Canadian ICT Professional Services Companies (up from 25th in 2015)
- Ranked 55th in Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies (up from 74th in 2015)
“We are proud to have been identified as 1 of only 15 Canadian growth companies in our sector and to make both the Top 10 Staffing Ranking and the Top 25 Movers and Shakers. We are equally pleased with the continued climb of our ranking in the Top 25 Canadian ICT Professional Services and Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies listings. This progress is a reflection of our continued revenue growth and stronger leadership position in Quebec and Canada. We will continue to be an agent of change in the industry while supporting our clients in the pursuit of innovation and excellence,” stated Paul Raymond, CEO of Alithya.
The Branham300, now in its 23rd year, is the most comprehensive and widely referenced listing of Canada’s top public and private ICT companies.